During their lifetime, two in three people will be involved in a drunk driving crash in the United States. As a personal injury and car accident lawyer, I often hear about these incidents from my clients. I understand the wide-spread consequences of one person making one poor decision: getting behind the wheel drunk.
Although drunk driving occurs and affects people daily, there are certain holidays when drunk driving is especially common. To help protect our community, I offer to pay for rides home on these popular drinking holidays.
The program will be available on these holidays:
- New Years Eve
Make the smart decision on these holidays and call a ride home.
How The Program Works
I want to make it easy for you to take advantage of my offer. If you’ve had too much to drink on a qualifying holiday, simply make the smart decision to call an Uber, Lyft, or taxi. Save the bill, send it to me, and I’ll reimburse you.
- Rides must begin and/or end within the city of Los Angeles.
- Rides must be taken between 5pm on the day of the qualifying holiday and 10am the day after.
- You must be of legal drinking age (21 and over) at the time the ride is taken to qualify.
- Valid for one, one-way ride.
- Limit one reimbursement per household between <insert date here>.
- Maximum value of $30.00.
- The maximum value includes a tip up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 25 submissions each holiday.
- Submissions must be made within 7 days of the qualifying holiday and must include receipt, photocopy of valid driver’s license, and PayPal email address sent to the following address or submitted below:
Drive Safe Los Angeles
Farzam Law Firm
11766 Wilshire Blvd #280
Los Angeles, CA 90025
If you have additional questions, please contact our office.