Our firm has won millions of dollars for our past clients and we will do whatever we can to help you recover the compensation you deserve. See these case results from accident and personal injury cases, as well as those relating to employment law and class actions.
1. Priyanto v. Holland America Line– $9,000,000 obtained for a class of crew members for improper deductions from wages.
2. Rafales v. Holland America Line– $2,000,000 obtained for a class of crew members for improper deductions from wages.
3. Guillory v. Princess Cruise Lines– $1,000,000 obtained for a class of crew members for unpaid medical benefits.
4. Wood v. Carnival – $6,250,000 assisted in the resolution on behalf of a class of crew members for unpaid overtime wages.
5. Ramirez v. Wingfield – $1,000,000 obtained for family of wrongful death victim of a trucking accident where our client had fallen asleep at the wheel and was reported by the CHP to be the sole cause of the accident.
6. Garcia v. Valadez Trucking – $750,000 obtained for a client who suffered from mild traumatic brain injury.
7. Fleeks v. Jones & Jones – $600,000 obtained for victim of gang shooting who suffered from a bullet wound from the apartment management for inadequate security measures.
8. Confidential v. Confidential – $480,000 obtained for employee who was discriminated against and terminated after he underwent cancer treatment.
9. Confidential v. Confidential Cruise Lines – $425,000 obtained for a passenger who suffered from head injuries as a result of falling in basketball court and striking a railing.
10. Brown v. Yellow Cab – $350,000 obtained for a passenger of a cab who sustained rib fractures and a broken leg.
11. Ruiz v. Bergeron – $250,000 obtained for victim of car accident with shoulder injuries.
12. Henry v. Diaz – $125,000 jury verdict for a client who fractured his toes when he fell off of broken ladder.
13. Confidential v. Princess Cruise Lines – $185,000 obtained for a crew member who injured her foot while working aboard the ship.
14. Atkins v. Matta – $100,000 obtained for the passenger of a vehicle with back and neck injuries.
15. Rivera v. MTA – $170,000 obtained for a bus passenger who sustained back injuries.